IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
NEXT COURSE DATES:
17th, 24TH & 31st
IOSH Managing Safely is designed to empower managers with the confidence to apply comprehensive health and safety knowledge to the workplace. Quensh’s training specialists work closely with your team to deliver this course flexibly which can be built around organisation’s requirements and timeframes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This 3 or 4 day courses (dependant on delegate numbers) is aimed specifically at Supervisors & Line Management. Designed to provide managers with the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they are responsible for within their departments/teams.
WHAT ARE THE LEARNING OUTCOMES?
Individuals will have an understanding of their responsibilities by covering the following modules of the course: Understanding Responsibilities, Assessing Risks, Investigating Incidents, Understanding Hazards, Controlling Risks, & Measuring Performance
WHAT ARE THE COURSE BENEFITS?
- Understanding of the consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively
- Recognising the importance of integrating health and safety within other business requirements to minimise overall risk
- Ability to take into account health and safety aspects during planning, decision making and managing work activities
- Giving individuals the health and safety tools and knowledge they need to comply with their legal responsibilities
- Nationally recognised, certified training
- Multiple-choice/short question assessment.
- Complete workshop risk assessment within 2 weeks of course.
- Individual must achieve 50% in both assessment and workshop.
- Certificate issued upon successful completion.