Create, Maintain and Strengthen quality systems
Develop a system to last
Quensh can support the development and implementation of management systems to help your company achieve certification to a range of standards, including not limited to:
- ISO 9001 (Quality)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental)
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security)
- API (American Petroleum Institute) Q1 & Q2
We can deliver support to create systems that meet one industry standard or develop and implement an Integrated Management System (IMS) that covers multiple standards. Once in place, the system can be certified by a third-party UKAS accredited body.
Our UK hubs include Aberdeenshire (North East Scotland), Edinburgh (Central Belt) and London, contact us for more information on how we can support your management systems.
Establish a new norm
Quensh work with you to get an understanding of your core business, which then assists with generating management system processes. This includes contract review, design and engineering activities, project management as well as sub-contractor management. The process will also generate the relevant documentation for the above-mentioned processes.
Once the management system is in place, Quensh HSEQ Specialists assist with the implementation of the management system across business operations. Depending on the level of system required this can involve the following:
- Procedure roll-outs
- Management Reviews
- Business Risk & Interested Parties Analysis
- Legislative Compliance Including Development of Legal (and other) Registers, Impacts Register & Assessment Development, Development of Audit Schedules
- Internal & External Audits
- Assist with Third Party Certification Audits
Get in Touch