IOSH WORKING SAFELY
NEXT COURSE DATES:
IOSH Working Safely is designed for professionals of any level in any sector, providing the knowledge and tools required to work safely. This course offers managers the peace of mind that their staff know what they are doing where health and safety is concerned. Quensh’s training specialists work closely with your team to deliver this course flexibly which can be built around organisation’s requirements and timeframes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This one-day course is designed for people at any level, inany industry/sector, that require an understanding of the essential elements of health and safety, with a focus on best practice rather than legislation. Ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important and demonstrating how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviour.
WHAT ARE THE LEARNING OUTCOMES?
Individuals will have an understanding of their responsibilities by covering the following modules of the course: Introducing Working Safely, Identifying Common Hazards, Protecting our Environment, Defining Hazard and Risk, & Improving Safety Performance
WHAT ARE THE COURSE BENEFITS?
- Understand the consequences of the failing to follow health and safety requirements.
- Recognise the importance of integrating health and safety within other business requirements to minimise overall risk.
- Be able to take into account health and safety aspects when completing work activities.
- Giving individuals the health and safety tools and knowledge they need to comply with their legal responsibilities.
- Nationally recognised, certified training.
- Multiple-choice closed book assessment.
- 3 x hazard-spotting assessment papers.
- Individual must achieve 50% in both multiple choice and assessment papers
- Certificate issued upon successful completion